Maybe WE (BUSH, USA, ENGLAND, CHRISTIANITY) ARE RIGHT…and THEY’RE WRONG!!!!!!??????
I demand that Bush stop standing up for what he believes is right. I demand that we, the USA, stop serving what we believe is the greater good. We need to cave in so people will like us around the world. Then, everything you read below, will just vanish and go away:
– Three near-simultaneous hotel bombs killed at least 67 people in Amman, Jordan’s deputy prime minister said. The blasts were at hotels used by Westerners; a Grand Hyatt, a Days Inn and a Radisson — where a wedding party was caught in the blast. “This could be one of those times when [al Qaeda was] able to bypass our security forces,” Jordan’s House speaker said.
– United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan “strongly condemned” the attacks at the three hotels in the Jordanian capital and has delayed a planned visit to Jordan, U.N. officials said. Ooooooooooh, ‘strongly condemned??!!!!’
– WASHINGTON: Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said the bombings Wednesday at three hotels in Jordan are fresh evidence of the challenge facing the U.S. and its allies in the fight against terrorism.
– PARIS, France (CNN) — Unrest simmered again in France for the 14th straight night, when vandals pushed a car into a school courtyard in Toulouse and set it on fire.
– Oct. 7, 2004: Attacks on three Sinai resorts in Egypt killed a total of 97 people. The October 2004 attack in Taba and Ras Shitan killed 34 people, including 11 Israelis.
– July 23, 2005: A triple-bombing in July in Sharm el-Sheik killed at least 63 people. Three groups, including two claiming links to Al Qaeda, have said they carried out the Sharm attacks.
– March 11, 2004: Attack on four commuter trains in Madrid, Spain, killed 191 people and injured more than 1,600. The bombings were blamed on Islamic militants with suspected ties to Turkish Foreign Minister Abdullah Gul said the two bombers had visited Afghanistan and investigators were looking for any Al Qaeda links
– Aug. 5, 2003: A suicide bomber kills 12 people and wounds 150 at the J.W. Marriott hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia. Authorities blame Jemaah Islamiyah, a Southeast Asian group linked to Al Qaeda.
– May 16, 2003: Bomb attacks in Morocco kill at least 28 people and wound more than 100. The government blames “international terrorism,” and local militant groups linked to Al Qaeda.
Just think about it – MAYBE……just MAYBE we ARE right….and everyone else is wrong. I know the odds seem to be against it – but again……
MAYBE……just MAYBE we ARE right….and everyone else is wrong!!